Working student or intern: Software Testing / QA
Are you interested in developing the next generation human potential platform? Do you believe traditional hiring systems are outdated? Do you value learning and personal development? Does bad software drive you crazy? If you answered check, check and check, then we want you to join our team as a working student or intern Software Testing / QA (m/f/d) and become a next generation platform expert!
Progressive web apps and cross-platform apps are paving the way to our digital future. Blue Excellence paves the way to a future where personal development is guided by self-learning and human-centric systems with its product bluquist (https://bluquist.com/). Our team undertakes strategy, design and product management tasks to develop customized, innovative and highly scalable digital products for our clients. Thanks to our commitment and passion for our work, we can count great companies among our still young customer base. To continue to meet the growing demand for our products, we are looking for a working student or intern Software Testing / QA (m/f/d) to join our team with immediate effect.
- You will support the product team in defining and implementing quality assurance processes.
- You define test cases and protocols for continuous integration and regression testing
- You support the selection and setup of UI testing solutions and implement automated test cases
- You regularly coordinate with contacts from the areas of design, architecture, backend and product management
- Your quality standards and eye for sustainability contribute to a future-proof solution
- You are studying in the fields of computer science / media informatics / business informatics or have completed a comparable education
- You know the basics of software development processes and ideally have already had practical contact with (automated) software tests
- You can easily distinguish and implement the terms unit, integration and regression testing
- You are familiar with progressive web apps and REST APIs, and you have no problem in dealing with both in practice
- DevOps is not a foreign word to you, and you are not afraid of development pipelines, continuous integration / continuous deployment as well as cloud and infrastructure technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have a good command of German and English
- You bring along a fast comprehension as well as distinct analytical skills
- Team spirit, creativity, commitment, solution orientation and personal responsibility round out your profile
We offer you
- The opportunity to make people happier and more productive by combining technology and psychology
- A young, dynamic and motivated team
- Remote working culture
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- The opportunity to actively participate in work processes
- A variety of tasks due to a large number of customer projects
- Excellent opportunities for further development and the chance to become a QA Pro
If you meet a few of these requirements and are motivated to continuously develop yourself, we look forward to getting to know you! Apply and become part of our team!