UI UX Designer
Are you interested in developing the next generation human potential platform? Do you believe traditional hiring systems are outdated? Do you value learning and personal development? Does bad software drive you crazy? If you answered check, check and check, then we want you to join our team as a UX/UI DESIGNER (m/f/d), and become a next generation platform expert!
Progressive web apps and cross-platform apps are paving the way to our digital future. With its product bluquist (https://bluquist.com/), Blue Excellence paves the way to a future in which personal development is accompanied by self-learning and human-centered systems. Our team undertakes strategy, design and product management tasks to develop customized, innovative and highly scalable digital products for our clients. Thanks to our dedication and passion for our work, we can count great companies among our still young customer base. To continue to meet the growing demand for our products, we are looking for you as UX/UI DESIGNER (m/f/d) to join our team with immediate effect.
- You develop user-centric UX & UI concepts for our platform as part of the team.
- You create the necessary sketches, wireframes and userflows.
- You maintain and further develop the comprehensive product design system.
- You work closely with creation and (frontend) development and always have an eye on the balance between creativity and feasibility.
- You combine the look & feel from creation with the UX and create an actionable and user-centric UI.
- In close cooperation with your colleagues, you find usability flaws and pain points and check the best user experiences with the help of usability tests, user feedback, user surveys, A/B tests and web analytics.
- You prepare your work results in an adequate form for presentations.
- You attend presentation meetings and present the UX & UI to our customers & partners.
- You take care of the UX & UI of our own digital measures.
- You proactively come up with new ideas for all our clients from various industries.
- Education in media / interaction design or another compelling qualification
- You feel at home in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC
- You think creatively and holistically – design thinking and atomic design patterns are not foreign words to you
- Your high standards, passion and interest in working with UX & UI set you apart.
- You have a lot of experience and understanding of digital interaction, be it on digital platforms, websites or social media and have a keen interest in interactive applications as well as digital trends
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly and efficiently with different topics and specialist areas
- You act with team spirit, high social competence and very good communication skills and are interested in working with colleagues from the disciplines of technology, design, strategy, project management and marketing.
- Most important: You love your job, are a positive person and have fun at work!
What we offer
- The opportunity to make people happier and more productive by combining technology and psychology
- A young, dynamic and motivated team
- Remote working culture
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- The opportunity to actively participate in work processes
- Diverse tasks through a variety of customer projects
- Excellent opportunities for further development and the chance to become a UI/UX platform pro.
If you meet a few of these requirements and are motivated to continuously develop yourself, we look forward to getting to know you! Apply and become part of our team!